Friday, September 30, 2011

Bridal Bracelet Beauty

Now that I'm officially back, and you've seen a glimpse of my wedding day ensemble, I wanted to introduce you to one of my very favorite parts of my wedding day look (who am I kidding, they all were my favorite parts), my bracelet.

personal image taken by Doloris Petunia

Unlike my everlasting search for earrings, I knew exactly what I wanted in my bridal bracelet. Something delicate, but not subtle or small. Something shiny & organic. Something unusual and romantic, nestled on a band of tulle. I searched and searched, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere. I had an image it my head and nothing else would do.

I soon became aware that I would have to go the custom route if I wanted to get my hands (or wrist?) on my elusive dream bridal bracelet. Then one lucky day I found Doloris Petunia. I quickly shot her an email where I attempted to describe my bracelet idea. And she got it. And better yet, she could make it.

The perfect-amazing-gorgeous bracelet she made surpassed all my expectations. Here I am wearing it my wedding day:

Photo by Amelia Lyon. Bracelet by Doloris Petunia

And the best part? Unlike my dress, I get to wear this baby again.

Did you have anything custom made for your wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment