Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look at What I Got in the Mail!

An invite to my own bachelorette! I’ve never gotten an invite to a party in my honor before! Woo-hoo! Or, since it’s in Texas, yee-haw!

personal photo

My lovely sister, the MOH, sent these out and is arranging a bachelorette weekend with the other bridesmaids. Since my ladies live all over the place (3 in IL, 3 all over CA, 1 in South America), it just made sense to travel somewhere for the bachelorette. We wanted somewhere warm, centrally located, and easy & cheap to get to, and Austin it is! I’ve never been to Texas before (unless airports count), and I’m crazy excited! Like save-a-horse-ride-a-cowboy excited! Okay, maybe that doesn’t make sense, but I wanted to say it. I’m going to Texas!

Any suggestions about what we should do in Austin, y’all? See, I’m breaking in my Texas accent already.

No comments:

Post a Comment