Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Texas Thank You

Four of my amazing 'maids flew to Austin to throw me a fantastic bachelorette. As a thank you/holiday gift I wanted to give them something to commemorate the trip. Enter Maptotes.

Maptotes are totes (and other products) that feature silk screens of adorable map illustrations. They have designs showcasing dozens of cities and areas. They even have Palm Springsoh if only I had a unlimited Out-of-Town bag budget...

The Austin bag was the perfect gift for the Texas-traveling, karaoke-singing, vodka-drinking, cupcake-eating Cheetah Girls.


I used Texas postcards for Thank You notes and completed the look with a Texas-shaped name tag cut from card-stock and some yellow baker's twine. I just wish I had bought one for myself...

personal photos

No comments:

Post a Comment