Monday, November 15, 2010

Lovely Letterpress

It’s time to design the Cheetah invitations, which means picking a printing method. Like many a bride, I think the look and feel of letterpress is to die for. I’m not sure if there is room in the budget for the coveted letterpress (single tear rolling down my cheek), but I’m still lusting after these designs:

I love everything about this modern and eclectic design from Bella Figura:

With the fabulous texture of letterpress, sometimes all you need is a great font:

Don't you just want to touch this flourished invite by The Small Printer:

Bold designs and crisp colors work well with letterpress:


A simple image sets the theme for the whole wedding:


Vintage inspried designs look fantastic in letterpress:

source

I love the subtle details in this design by Etsy seller INK+WIT:

One bold color really emphasizes the technique of letterpress:


This one may be my favorite, I love how the graphic heart shape was printed without ink, just leaving the indentation:

source

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment