Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Even More Invitation Inspiration!

Yup, it's another post about invitations! And I can't promise it will be the last. What can I say, I have invitations on the brain. Today I'm loving the idea of shaped invitations. Rectangles and squares can be awesome, but I'm digging the unexpected wow factor of some uncommon invitation shapes.

I heart this heart shaped invite.


A circle is such a classic shape, yet it's rare to see in wedding invitations:


I love how this is almost a standard rectangle, but with a twistor rather with a curve.


The scroll design is echoed in the shaping of this gorgeous invitation.


This suite is a sweet mix of many shapes!


The incredible and intricate shape of the invitation creates the design!


What do you think of unusually shaped wedding invitations?

No comments:

Post a Comment