Sunday, October 17, 2010

Petals for Your Footsies

I still have to pick out my wedding day shoes, but I know one thing that will be on my feet come the wedding day… Foot Petals!



Foot Petals are thin cushion inserts specifically made for women’s fashionable shoes. They come in a variety of shapes, so you can add padding wherever you need it.


While they don’t make your 4-inch heels feel like big fluffy bunny slippers, Foot Petals do add some much needed comfort to heels and other shoes. I have worn them before as a bridesmaid, and the cushioning helps when wearing high heels hours on end. I’m not the kind of person to kick off my shoes on the dance floor at weddings, so I hope these inserts help make my wedding shoes comfortable enough to wear all day & night. Foot Petals come in numerous colors and prints—they could even be your something blue. I was super excited to discover that they also come in safari animal prints! While they don’t actually have a cheetah print (at least not yet, I'm keeping my fingers crossed), the leopard might be close enough.


Do you have any recommendations for making heels more comfy?

PS I do not work for Foot Petals in any way

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for posting this! I was looking for something that would make them a little more comfy!

    ReplyDelete