Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

In honor of this great holiday, I sent out DIY Halloween postcards, and while this isn’t a wedding related project, you could very easily alter this extra-super-simple project in order to make quick save the dates or RSVP postcards.

First I designed a Halloween image at a 4” x 6” size for the front of the postcard:


To keep it simple, I left the back blank and just wrote in messages and addresses, but you could also add another printed design or more info on the back. I printed these with my home printer on 110lb cardstock. In the future when making postcards I’ll probably try to print on something slightly heavier. I then trimmed them to size with my small paper trimmer (yes, I have two, so there is a small and a big), but you could also use postcard sized paper.

Hope you have a great Halloween! Now go eat some candy!

all personal photos

No comments:

Post a Comment