Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Real Wedding Crush

If I wasn't having my wedding, I'd want this one:


I love how the entire wedding party is arranged! I never knew a seated wedding party could look so elegant and romantic. Speaking of the wedding party, check out this shot of them! I'm just going to assume that they are all actors, models and stylists, because they all know how to work it like rock stars.


My absolute favorite detail from this wedding is the large banners they hung in the reception space:


Oh, how I love these... you could even hang them in your home afterwards. Unfortunately I don't think these will work in our venue, but I'm thinking about making one for another event (maybe as a photo booth backdrop or for the rehearsal dinner?).


Here are some more amazing details from this gorgeous wedding:






Couldn't you just eat it all up with a spoon?

Have you found a wedding in the blogosphere that just speaks to you?

all photos by Clayton Austin found via Green Wedding Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment